Re: Snug-Top help

To: Paul Nelson <ya632@victoria.tc.ca>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Snug-Top help
From: Michael Jose <mwjose@u.arizona.edu>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 12:58:30 -0700

Paul Nelson wrote:
       Remember the Ford with the retractable hardtop into the trunk?
Sunliner, or ...  We need an MGB like that! <grin>

    I am a little ashamed to say this on the MG list, but the 1959 Ford Galaxie
500 Skyliner Retractable Hardtop is my dream car.  I think when you have the top
up on that car you can actually fit a Mini in the trunk... ;)
    Of course my first car was a Ford Falcon- the Falcon guys also have quite an
active Listserv of which i was a member.
    Mike Jose
    Waiting for his car to get done....sigh