Re: Magnette Mutilation

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Magnette Mutilation
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 20:40:44 -0800
Well, are you going to finish this one and drive it? (we know you have
lots of projects...)
; )

Hey, you asked...

I assume the cutting mostly takes place in the transmission tunnel area,
where it will eventually be covered by carpet, no?

Anyway, if that's what it takes for you to get it on the road, go for it.

Dodd, Kelvin had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149