Re: Door Mirrors-Consensus

To: "Jeff Zuckerman" <jeffzuckerman@csi.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Door Mirrors-Consensus
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 19:03:05 -0000
That would mean different door skins for UK and NA markets - or UK dealers
had to do the same thing, both of which I doubt.  I would imagine the mirors
were left off to avoid getting knocked in transit, and were then fitted in
pre-drilled holes by the dealer, i.e. they should still all be in the same
place.

PaulH.