Battery Tiedown

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Battery Tiedown
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 12:45:38 -0800
Hello,

As part of my quest to do AutoX next year, I need to secure my battery.

I am using a single group 26 battery in the passenger's side bin.

Do any of the securing things in the Moss catalog work with the single
12 volt?  Are there any places to attach the "hooks" to in the bin
in my 66 B or do I have to drill something?

I would like to put the battery in one of those plastic tubs as well;
I'm guessing I'll have to make some holes in the bottom of the bin
for the securing device, in addition to a holes in the side for the
battery leads.

Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   http://www.mgb.bc.ca/   (_o____o_)