Re: Battery Tiedown

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery Tiedown
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 14:40:55 -0800
Well, I have the stock battery hold-down (never used). As you say, the
holes are already there. But the Group 26 12V battery fits so tight in
the well that I didn't see any way to fit the hook rods down beside the
battery. And, the top bar is too short to go across the battery top. I
suppose I could find a generic one, as you did. Perhaps it would work
with the stock rods, and I wouldn't have to cut them down.

Eric had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149