Re: Mig Welders

To: "Elliott DeGraff" <degraff@erols.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mig Welders
From: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 22:23:42 -0000
Hi, Elliot.

I haven't used this kind of welder but I'd have thought 85 amps would be a
little underspecified for the B. It will handle sills and floor but would
probably struggle with the heavier metal of the jacking points.
I'd go for 100 amps at least-I have a 150 amp cooled MIG, which welds up to
about 3/8" thickness.

Cheers,

David Hill/Psychomotor
Can I Telework for you? Try...