Re: Tech/mech Overdrive Question

To: "Phil Bates" <jello@ida.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tech/mech Overdrive Question
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 10:06:18 -0800
Oh yeah, I recall this bugger. There is some kind of cam or plunger or
spring-loaded dingus that you have to pry up in order to separate them. I
recommend you look closely at the diagrams in the Bentley manual and
familiarize yourself with the functional concepts so you can recognize
this gizmo and deal with it appropriately. Sorry, I don't remember it
accurately enough to describe it further, as I don't want to risk
misleading you. But I figured it out that way. You also need to know this
for reassembly, as you have probably guessed. Good luck.

Phil Bates had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149