Re: Right-Rear noise

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Right-Rear noise
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 18:12:20 -0500
It wasn't until I put the Parrish hardtop on last month that I realized that the
radio speaker in my left door wasn't working.  Picked up the radio today (was in
warranty) and there was a note from the technician saying that there was water
damage and he suggested that I should have my windshield and dash checked for
leaks. And, he didn't even know that it was in a B!  (BTW, I have since replaced
the windshield.)

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB