the ideal mga 1500 engine include...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: the ideal mga 1500 engine include...
From: PAINTRIX@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 09:02:15 EST
Happy New Year all,

After two years of owning a 1500 mga project car it is now time to start with
the engine.  Can the list share with me what new parts, accesories,
modifications  i should consider during this process? I mean ischanging to
the ignitor electronic ignition worth it?  does the fan shroud from medina
motorsports work?  What parts improve and which parts don't.

Also,  Has anyone seen a diagram of the MG family tree that includes the mgb?
 all that I find go no further than the mga.

thanks
Steve Petrosky
cincinnati, ohio
58a. 78b