Roadster Factory follow up,

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster Factory follow up,
From: PAINTRIX@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 09:10:01 EST
Last month I reported to the list of a delay in getting a credit card refund
after returning a wrong carpet kit for my B.  The kit was purchased at the
twist party in August and returned the first week in september. Well it has
been another 30 days  and a credit still has not been issued.  Telephone
calls get me no where and not returned.

Is there anyone on the list that possibly works there? Does any one have
another idea on how I can get an answer to my question:  When will the
Roadster Factory give me money back?

Happy New Year,

Steve Petrosky
Cincinnati, Ohio