Re: MGB LE A Collectable?

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: MGB LE A Collectable?
From: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 20:11:49 -0500
I can't remember where, but I know I once read that all 1980 NA MGB's from the
factory were LE's. Any others were unsold 1979's reclassified as 1980's under
laws extent at that time, that allowed this practice. Most of my extensive old
MG library was expropriated, so I apologize for no references. I once met at a
Twist Summer Party, an original owner (lucky devil) of a 1981 MGB.

Jim, lamenting the lack of foresight to have passed up buying a new MG when I
could have.