RE: MGB LE A Collectable?

To: "'Bob Holton'" <bholton@golden.net>
Subject: RE: MGB LE A Collectable?
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 08:08:05 -0600
Bob,

The Tribune automobile hack doesn't like MGs or any other British car.
Occasionally someone is foolish enough to ask a question about one, and he
uses the Q&A column to make rude, often ignorant, remarks. This was his "no
brainer" article which he rewrote someone else's work, and got a byline from
it.

Jack