RE: MGB LE A Collectable?

To: mowog77 bootknocker <mowog77@theglobe.com>,
Subject: RE: MGB LE A Collectable?
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 08:15:55 -0600
Mike,

A thoughtful analysis. I think the issue is that the last MGs did not have
the characteristics that most MG owners love in their cars. As such, they
are a disappointment to those who have to remember "Safety Fast", when
driving their cars, rather than have all that safety built in and not have
to think at all. In trying to define a sports car, Tom McCahil said that one
characteristic was that you had to think and plan ahead in a sports car. By
1980 BL had pretty much taken that away from MG drivers.

Jack