Re: Key Blanks/BMHT Key Information

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Key Blanks/BMHT Key Information
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 16:40:42 -0800
That's right. Apparently I have been using the glove box key as the
ignition key, and so did the PO, based on the amount of wear (worn to a
brassy nub). The boot key also works in the ignition (or rather, the
other way around, since it is supposed to be the ignition key), and is
far more robust in construction, so I'm trying to remember to use it.
Neither of them seem to work on the doors, but who locks a roadster?

Feldman, Jack (Jack) had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149