Prince Charle's MGC GT

To: <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Prince Charle's MGC GT
From: "Colin Brown" <ccbrown@whitesea.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 20:19:22 -0000
The motor was on display at the November Classic Car Manchester ( UK)
G-Mex exhibition in November, I think it was  a restoration project by
Leigh Technical College ( Leigh is not far from Manchester), and it
was nicely finished in its original colour.

I was impressed with the overall effect, and noted that they had used
an authentic 'bolt through' oil filter and unbraided oil hoses, but I
am not sure if a '68 MGC GT would  have been -ve earth and have been
fitted with an alternator!

Cheers
Colin
'67B