Re: need a title

To: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>, Robert.Reid@intermec.com
Subject: Re: need a title
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 13:02:44 -0500 (EST)
Why not just contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles (or
equivalent) and ask them?  No need to pay some third-party company.

If you live in a city with a very busy DMV, then call some DMV office in
some out-of-the-way little burb where it's not so busy.  The state rules
would be the same.

- Tab