Re: need a title

To: Robert.Reid@intermec.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: need a title
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 13:17:10 EST
In a message dated 1/12/00 10:42:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Robert.Reid@intermec.com writes:

<<      Does anyone know anything about getting a title for a car?
 I have heard about a salvage title, but I understand you must already have a
 title in hand before getting this.  What (if anything) can one do with a car
 that has no title?
        Any information would be helpful.  Title is for a 1966 Fiat
 spider. >>

This varies between states.  You need to call your state's dept.
of motor vehicles.  The toughest part of the process is trying to
find someone intelligent enough to help you.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport