Re: Alfa Romeo

To: Rick Roberts <rrobertsmg@hotmail.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Alfa Romeo
From: Enrique Claure <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 09:53:12 -0800
Rick, I have a pal that has a 1976 spider veloce. It is a very nice car and
I must admit more sophisticated than our loved MGs. For one the car has
front and rear disk brakes, double over head cam, Fuel injection, good
electricals. One thing I love is the little Alfa logo is stamped on the out
side mirrors and other parts giving it that expensive look. I know two or
three catalogs that sell Alfa parts but I can assure you that they are
harder to come by than MGs. If the car you are buying is not in tip top
condition you  may get a pocket hernia.  I love my MG but the Alfa is a
terrific sports car. Enrique
SPAN Inc (Miami Forwarding office)
10580 NW 8th Lane
Miami Fl 33172