Re: Alfa Romeo

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Alfa Romeo
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 16:47:30 -0700 (MST)
A few months ago I was looking at GTV6s and they are definatley harder to
get parts for and more expensive when you find them but they are a blast
to drive.  My recomendation is to learn about the specific model before
you go shopping.  The GTV6 has its trouble spots to look out for that will
signify major repairs in the near future just like most other cars.  What
Alfa are you looking at?

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange