RE: Alfa Romeo

To: "'Rick Roberts'" <rrobertsmg@hotmail.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Alfa Romeo
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 16:28:13 -0600
Before I bought my MG, I was sure that I wanted an Alfa. I drove a bunch of
them and was always unsatisfied with the way they handled, they had a
disconnected feel to the rear suspension, and each one that I drove felt the
same way. I then drove an MG, basically I was sure I wanted the Alfa, but
I'd try out the MG just to see. What a difference. The MG has a much better
feel to it and I've enjoyed it for that last 2.5 years. The MG is a much
more "primitive" car, but I'm glad I test drove one before I bought an Alfa.

I've had an Italian car before. I had an '85 Bertone X1/9 and I really loved
it. I ended up selling it when I had to many cars, now I'm sorry I didn't
fight harder to keep the darn thing.

----
John Steczkowski
Director, Server I/O