Re: Muffling Air Compressor

To: "M. W. Jordan, Jr." <mw_jordan@mindspring.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Muffling Air Compressor
From: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@mc.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 17:53:27 -0600
In my former life as a manager, I had a customer who insisted that we had
sold him a bad air compressor.  I went to his house to drop off a new one,
and he showed me his outside storage shed where the compressor was housed.
He had 1/2" styrofoam insulation.  The heat generated by the compressor had
no means of escape, and he burned up the compressor in short order.  I'd
look elsewhere if I were you.

Thomas