Re: 1963 prices

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1963 prices
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:40:57 -0800
Or look at current MBs vs house prices...

S-Class: $90,000
House that an S-Class owner would be caught dead in: $1.5 million

Does that mean cars are getting (relatively) cheaper?

Actually, I don't think that $10,000 home would have belonged to a
Gullwing owner in 1963... maybe an MG owner...

Bud Krueger had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149