Re: $$OD$$

To: dcouncil@imt.net
Subject: Re: $$OD$$
From: Transmancat@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 22:29:27 EST
Hi David
Send me a list of what you need. I am fairly certain that I have the used
parts that you will need in stock.
For those of you that asked, yes, this is probably the most worn part in any
box that we strip down, if your careful and have the rebuild done as soon as
you start to have problems they can be saved, unfortunately by the time most
people realize that it is becoming a real problem, it is to late! No fault of
the driver it is just that the 2nd gear shift is used only for such a short
time, up or down the box.
I hope this helps
Regards,
John J, Black