Re: LBCs in the snow

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: LBCs in the snow
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 14:43:25 -0000
Wheelarch protectors are certainly available for the MGB, don't know about
the Midget.  Whilst they will protect some areas from salt/mud/grit abrasion
they will not protect all.  I certainly avoid salt in my Roadster waiting
for dry after rain after salt before winter use (fingers crossed for
tomorrow morning), although the V8 is my daily driver so has no choice.

PaulH.