Re: LBCs in the snow

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBCs in the snow
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 05:58:40 EST
Re: the fender liners available for the MG, I agee with Paul Hunt that there
is no way it will protect the entire inner arch area.  In fact, I'd be
concerned that they would even trap some moisture, or perhaps slow down the
drying process.  Furthermore, and perhaps of more concern, is the false sense
of security it would provide.  You couldn't see what was going on behind the
liner, and might not know about tin worm at work until your hand went through
the wheel well while working in the engine compartment :o

But that's MHO.