RE: Your Cars

To: MG LIST <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Your Cars
From: "Plant, Keith" <PlantK@nsa.naples.navy.mil>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 13:55:29 +0100
Since I'm in the semi-young generation of listers, I don't have as many cars
(or as exotic) as many of you, but I'll do my part on this thread:

In order from first owned
1982 Ford Econoline 150 Bivuouc (Busted the drive shaft (45 degree angle off
the engine, teenage driving)
1985 Honda Accord LX (was on third transmission when traded in)
1989 Nissan Pulsar (Great car!  never had a problem, then I got married and
it was my little car or hers (1994 Honda Del Sol and who do you think won?!)
1997 Mitsubishi Mirage (First car every bought NEW.  Never will buy NEW
again...  Great car, great engine, 5 re-paints only one because of accident)
1990 Geo Tracker LSI (Had to have a second car when we moved to Italy and it
was cheap for 4X4 and Convertable)
*** Hopefully *** 1974 MGB Roadster

Keith