RE: Door lock and ignition keys

To: "'Ajhsys@aol.com'" <Ajhsys@aol.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Door lock and ignition keys
From: Richard Reynolds <richard.reynolds@bmpddb.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 15:30:18 -0000
So what do you lock your doors, bootlid and glovebox with.  Do you have five
keys Allen?

I'd like to know if my locks are all configured wrong.
What should the arrangement be on a 1966 MGB GT?

I thought of having an extra key cut for the glovebox and keeping that in
the lock permanently so my passenger could open it when I was driving - but
it's also the ignition key... I'd be asking for my car to be stolen!

Richard
66 MGB GT