Re: Oil filter types

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <Lundgren@iname.com>,
Subject: Re: Oil filter types
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 08:40:32 -0800
Moss carries an adaptor to the screw-on oil filter. It is not, I believe,
identical to the later factory type, but was designed as a replacement
for earlier cars. I was just looking at it, and I think it cost something
like $35, but I can't seem to find my catalog at this moment.

Andrew B. Lundgren had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149