Re: No pedal return

To: "Enrique Claure" <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>,
Subject: Re: No pedal return
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 07:46:27 -0500
Do not want to state the obvious, but aren't you supposed to start
bleeding from the wheel farthest from the master cylinder?? Like the
passenger side rear - then move closer - finishing on the driver front??
I am not sure if this affects your - no fluid from the rear brake problem
- but it is the way I was taught to bleed them.

Larry

>Max, Thanks for the response.  I got pedal return after we bled the rear
>left wheel. While attempting to bleed the last, rear wheel, I got very
>little fluid out of the nipple. Even though I opened it more and more very
>little fluid came out. Pumping pushed fluid and lots of air through my
>pipes????  I cant find any leaks so I doubt that air is seeping in? Any
>ideas? thanks, Enrique

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.