Re: Battery Size information needed. HELP!

To: microdoc@apk.net
Subject: Re: Battery Size information needed. HELP!
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 23:30:38 EST
I have always used a hold down on my LBC's, and needless to say have never
had a problem.  However once I bought a used Volvo.  The first night I had
the car I was doing a tune up and usual stuff to a "new car" (to me anyway).
 I noticed a strange crescent shaped piece missing from one of the stiffeners
under the hood.  It took me a minute to figure out what had caused it.  It
was located directly above the positive battery cable and of course there was
no hold down.  There was before I left the shop that evening!  So I submit
that it does not take the Grand Canyon for this type of event to occur.
Rick Ewald