Re: Battery Size information needed. HELP!

To: REwald9535@aol.com
Subject: Re: Battery Size information needed. HELP!
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 02:25:21 -0500
Weren't we talking about MGB's with the tight fitting batteries? I don't recall
the topic being used Volvos with missing battery clamps. Were you driving the
car
when this happened? If not, then you really can't say that the car didn't go
over
a Grand Canyon sized bump. If so, take the speed bumps a bit slower. Just one
more reason to cover those battery clamps.

Jim