Re: Battery Size info / battery cutoff switch

To: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>,
Subject: Re: Battery Size info / battery cutoff switch
From: "wcameyer" <wcameyer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 08:58:54 -0700
Few years ago, while on a job in Wichita, KS, my boss was from California.
When I got in the company truck and tried to go, it would not because the
brake was on.  I explained to him about emergency brake freezing, but he
would not believe.  So, for a year, I'd jump into the truck forgetting he
set the brake!!
The morning of his last day on the job, he was half an hour late - unheard
of with him.  He came in looking rather sheepish - the emergency brake had
frozen on him!!
Remember, it doesn't happen constantly, just with the correct set of
circumstances:  the brakes must be wet just before stopping, such as after
driving through a puddle, but it can and does happen!

Bill