RE: Battery Size information needed-re cutoff switch

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Battery Size information needed-re cutoff switch
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 11:20:21 -0500
At 10:27 AM 02/09/2000 EST, you wrote:
>VERY IMPORTANT, put it in the line which DOES NOT go to the chassi.  This of
>course will depend on weather you have a positive or negative ground car.
>George

Other than if the switch interrupts the chassi ground, my new radio will
lose its presets (I think), why is it important which line holds the
switch? The battery will not discharge if the circuit is open from either
side.

Bill

Dr. Bill Saidel
Assoc. Prof.                      Vocal phone   (609) 225-6336
Department of Biology             FAX  (609) 225-6312
Science Building                  email:  saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
315 Penn St.
Camden, NJ 08102 -1411
http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html