Re: Battery Size information needed-re cutoff switch

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery Size information needed-re cutoff switch
From: "Tony Woodruff" <tonyw@mailmedia.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:39:12 -0800
My old 67 MGB/GT (parts car) had 2 cigar lighters (!) and a stock chrome-lid
ashtray (but perhaps from a later year....?)  One of the cigar lighters was on
the dash, and the other was in the center console.  I always suspected that the
dash one was not original....

Tony Woodruff

>>> "pete.murphy" <pete.murphy@mgownersclub.net> 2/11/00 11:34:31 AM >>>
Neither does my 1968 MGB. So maybe later than that.
Pete