Brown/Purple

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Brown/Purple
From: "Rick Roberts" <rrobertsmg@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 18:23:51 EST
Whilst rewiring my 76MGB today, I discovered my beloved PO had a
Brown/purple wire attached to the running-tail lamp fuse.
My chart shows this wire as the seat belt control unit wire.  If so, I'm
inclined not to connect it to anything.

Also, I came across a huge Green wire, at least 12ga.  not connected to
anything.  It has heat shielding material and a female connector on it.  I
realize Green is fused accessories bit I already have the proper amount of
greens on the fuse box.

The temp TX unit is connected and working as well.

Any thoughts?

Rick Roberts
Columbus, Ohio USA
76 MGB