Re: Clutch Done!!

To: Lonn and Rhonda <hoops@owt.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch Done!!
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 10:25:49 -0800
Word on the street is that Lonn and Rhonda said:
> It was last summer when I had my engine and tranny out, but I seem to
> remember that the tranny mount was offset.  Am I remembering wrong?

Offset?  What do you mean by that exactly?

Where the tranny crossmember bolts to the body, there were 3 holes on each
side.  I bolted the crossmember to the rearward pair of holes.  Do you
mean you're supposed to bolt one side to the front 2 and the other side
to the back 2??  That would be really weird

Thanks
Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   http://www.mgb.bc.ca/   (_o____o_)