FW: Those of you with cars please Read this.

To: "MGS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Those of you with cars please Read this.
From: "Robert Butterfield" <CatManDu@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 07:23:16 -0600
Gas prices have headed for the moon!!!  In Austin, TX I have been paying
$1.30 US for a gallon of gas for about 2 years.  Last night I filled up and
it was $1.67.  I could not belive it.  The following e-mail was forwared to
me by a friend and I thought I would share it with you good folks on the MGS
list.  I will be participating in the boycott.  I firmly belive that you
should make your own dession about this boycott.

Please don't flame me because of this e-mail.  If you don't like the topic,
just delete it.

Thanks,
Robert Butterfield