Re: FW: Those of you with cars please Read this.

To: " (Scott Regel)" <SRegel@dpra.com>
Subject: Re: FW: Those of you with cars please Read this.
From: Dan DiBiase <dibiase@home.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 09:04:15 -0500
There has been a long (and sometimes entertaining!) thread about this on
the Morgan list.... Lot's of SUV-owner bashing, too. Fortunately, I have
the flexibility to work at home (which I will be doing more often!)
although my daily driver, a 1995 VW Jetta GLS, consistently logs 30 mpg
no matter what I do to it.... Oh, yes, there's the MG also. I haven't
checked the mileage in a few years since I only put about 2 tankfuls in
per year...

Dan D
Dayton, NJ
76 Brooklands Green B Roadster