Re: Brake adjuster

Subject: Re: Brake adjuster
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 19:25:17 -0000
When you get it free, and if it is the same as earlier types, screw it right
out and coat the threads on both halves with grease.  The wind it in all the
way and coat the sticking out bit with greas again.  Then reassemble and
screw the adjuster to the required setting.  The grease will help to keep
futher muck and water out, but Paul Kile tells of a Honda Accord (?) rubber
brake adjuster boot that is a good fit for the MGB - and many other BL cars.

PaulH.