Re: MGB GT Tires

To: "Geoffrey Gallaway" <geoffeg@sloth.org>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB GT Tires
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 20:04:48 -0000
Don't buy Generals.  I just put a pair on the back of the V8 and the grip is
appalling after the Dunlop SP Sports that were there, and that was while I
was driving more gently than usual to bed them in.  Unless they improve with
a bit of scrubbing-off they are going to have to go on the front.

PaulH.