Re: Petronix

To: iap6@glasscity.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Petronix
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 01:26:01 EST
Greg,

You should not have had that much change with the Ignitor unit.  I have had
few customers order a kit from me and then provide similar information about
the timing and poor running.  After checking again it turns out they thought
they had one distributor in there, but really had a different one.  There are
about 15 different Pertronix kits for the Lucas Distributors and if the wrong
kit is installed the car will not run correctly.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 3/10/00 4:00:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,