Re: Poetry and Proper Name....

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Poetry and Proper Name....
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 11:43:29 -0800
This is one of those threads that never die :)  I think it depends on
what era you want your definition to be valid in; at the time, the MGB's
comfort features would definately have placed it outside the realm of
the stripped-down "roadster" but by today's standards of power
steering, A/C, dual zone climate control, adjustable motorized seats,
seat warmers, and endless other gizmos the MGB looks positively stark.

Skye

--
Clarity of thought should be accompanied by clarity of technique - Mondriaan