MGB GT List

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB GT List
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:20:21 -0500
Does anyone keep a register of MGB GTs.  I have dip stripped my shell and
now needs ALL the rubber bits.  But I find there are cheaper alternatives
if one does not mind being non-original>> What I want to do is collect info
on replacement rubber. For instance I can get the O-rings for instruments
at half the price (contact me if you need them I have 8 sets left - had to
buy in bulk).  Grommets are easy as there are masses out there.

If you have a GT would you like to let me know and I will compile a list
Regards
Barrie Robinson
barrier@bconnex.net