Eng hoist

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Eng hoist
From: Larry Pitts <FUZZY95687@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 12:08:44 -0800 (PST)
Dear listers:

Its time to add to my tool box with the addtion of an
engine hoist. My budget is streched thin with the
purchase of a 1960 MGA 1600 and two 76 B Roadsters
recently. OK, so the 76's were close to give aways (
one parts, one almost parts )I'm still trying to
conserve $$$ to get something running. As the two
options for hoists seem to be a one ton(ne) or two
ton(ne) lift, any reason why a one ton(ne) hoist
wouldn't work for most applications? I'd like to think
I'm an LBC kinda guy but looking to the future, even
messing with american iron, would there be a need for
a 2 ton hoist?

Larry Pitts
fuzzy95687@yahoo.com