Re: SUV etc. (No or very little MG/LBC content)

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SUV etc. (No or very little MG/LBC content)
From: Michael Jose <mwjose@u.arizona.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 14:47:36 -0700
Larry,
I applaud you for your teaching your daughter well.  My father also took
similar measures with me and my brother, and I am a much better driver as a
result... but not all parents care that much, and many people actually
complain about the test being too HARD?!!  It should be a privelege, so
drivers like you and your daughter can expect the rules of the road to be in
effect.
Mike Jose