Re: Finally an MG question

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Finally an MG question
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 14:40:49 -0800
I think it would probably look good, more like a modern car with
integrated bumpers, but I suspect the problem will lie in one of these
areas:

- getting a smooth paint finish on the rubber (surface prep)

- getting the paint to adhere to the rubber, and stay adhered (paint
chemistry?)

Perhaps someone has tried this before.

Gonaj@aol.com had this to say:

--