RE: Finally an MG question

To: <Gonaj@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Finally an MG question
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 17:35:45 -0700
George, I've seen this done on a black MG and a BRG MG.  Both looked dynamite.

On the black one, the owner had sanded the sharp edges off the bumpers
(smoothed them
out).  The result was a car that looked new.  This changes the whole look of
the car.
If your objective is a more modern car go for it.

Larry Hoy