Re: Finally an MG question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <Gonaj@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Finally an MG question
From: "gary & traci" <racer@kiva.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 20:12:11 -0500
I painted mine gloss black I wanted to go bodycolor but the so talked me out
of it. Another opition is a semi gloss black for a 94 or 95 Jeep top,it will
give the appearance of an org.bumper that was just Armor Alled.
   I painted  another set orange for another club members B his was all
customized and it made the car look 10 years newer.i had to pait them 3
times before i could get the paint to stick (10 gals of armor all soaked
into them)
    make sure you put flexadditive in your paint and primer,alot of
wetsanding,
and clean often with Prep-sol you shouldnt have much trouble