Re: New York Times MG article

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: New York Times MG article
From: "John H. Reynolds" <johnr@mail.nwmissouri.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:50:10 -0600
Charles,

Unfortunately, they didn't put the pictures on the internet with the article :-(

Here is the link to the article:

http://www.nytimes.com/library/auto/000324cars.html

You may have to register to read it - it's free and relatively unobtrusive if
you uncheck some of the "offers" before you submit.

John Reynolds
1979 B (in restoration)