Re: New York Times MG article

To: "John H. Reynolds" <johnr@mail.nwmissouri.edu>
Subject: Re: New York Times MG article
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 07:46:41 -0800
On the whole, it was a nice, informative article...BUT I wasn't to happy
about the first paragraph:
"Only an incurable optimist would drive a car that hasn't been built since
Jimmy Carter was president -- and that, even when new, was not particularly
safe or reliable."
Come to think of it, I am an incurable optimist! :)